Friday, June 4, 2010

Rubber Ducky

For my new tradition, Friday Friends, I have decided that I will only highlight one friend per Friday. This way, the tradition can last a little longer. Hey, I never said I had a million friends, just great friends. So, on to today's friend...

Jennifer "Ducky" Farris

How do I explain Jennifer in a nutshell? Well, there is honestly no way to do that, so I will just give you some fun facts about her. I met Jennifer my freshmen year of college, and the first thing I thought was, "Man, that girl's lipstick is PINK." We have so many memories since that time, but here are a few that stick out. I once made her do back handsprings all the way down the dorm hall, because I thought her talent was the coolest. She's always willing to share a dance move or "Brittany" someone off the dance floor. We once had a little incident at Wendy's when I told the cashier that she had a gap in her teeth after she was rude to Jennifer. I mean so what if she wanted a happy meal and you don't have those?? Jennifer is so much fun and the first friend to be up for doing something with you, but she's also a very caring, loyal friend. She once packed up my apartment in Hattiesburg, signed me up for somewhere to live in Starkville and got me transferred back to MSU in one day. All this because she knew I wasn't happy where I was. She's a truly great friend, and she has the best duck face and beautiful weave I've ever seen. If you don't know her, I'd definitely recommend it!! Love you, ducky!

1 comment: