Monday, June 14, 2010

Can't Get You Out of My Head!!

For today’s top ten, I have decided to make a list of the top ten songs that I tend to get stuck in my head at any given time. We all know these songs. You hear them, and you’re like, “Ugh, not this song again!” The next thing you know, you are singing it in your head everywhere you go. Sometimes, I even accidently sing them out loud (like in line at Kroger), and people just stare at you. After a while, you may actually start to like the song. I’ve taken the liberty of typing out some of the lyrics, so you can have them stuck in your head too. You can thank me later!

1. Jamie Johnson, In Color – “If it looks we were scared to death like a couple of kids just trying to save each other, you should seen it in color. A picture’s worth a thousand words but you can’t see what those shades of gray keep covered. You should have seen it in color.”

2. Train, Hey Soul Sister – “Hey Soul Sister, Ain’t that Mister Mister on the radio, stereo. The way you move ain’t fair, you know.”

3. Kesha, Tic Tok – “Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy. I grab my coat. I’m out the door. I’m gonna hit this city.”

4. Lady GaGa, Just Dance – “Red Wine, Konvict, GaGa… Just Dance!! Gonna be OK, da da doo doo mmm. Just Dance!! Spin that record baby, da da doo doo mmm JUST DANCE!!.”

5. Vanilla Ice, Ice Ice Baby – “Stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly. Flowin like a hawk, daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo, I don’t know. Turn out the light’s, and I’ll glow.”

6. Pit Bull – I Know You Want Me (Cale Ocho) – “One, Two, Three, Four. Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro. I know you want me. You know I want you.”

7. Spice Girls, Wannabe – “If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.”

8. Zac Brown Band, Chicken Fried – “You know I like my chicken fried, cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fits just right and the radio uuuuuuuuppppp. I like to see the sun rise, see the love in my woman’s eyes, feel the touch of a precious child and know a mother’s looooooovveee.”

9. Rihanna, Rude Boy – “Take it, Take it, Love it, Love it… Tonight I’m a let ya be the captain.”

10. La Bouche, Be My Lover – “Wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover, La Da Da Di Da Da Da Da.”



No comments:

Post a Comment