Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



 
{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. I've talked about this on my blog before, but I climbed out of the second story window of my apartment in college to rescue my dog, who was locked in the bathroom. My roommate, Alison, kept me safe by holding my dress the whole way!
{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Math. I'm so awful at math. I don't even know most of the multiplication table. I can write 50 page papers all day long, but please don't give me an elementary math problem. I'm completely dependent on my calculator.
{three} who’s your favorite villain?
I'm going to go with The Joker from The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger did such an amazing job playing him that I just wanted to love him, even though he was the bad guy.
{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Unfortunately no, but I'd be one happy girl if I did.
{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Cinderella, of course. I used to fight with my brother and sister over what Disney tape we were going to watch. They always outnumbered me with Mary Poppins.
{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
That God is good and family is so important.
{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Gosh, this one is hard. I'm going to say Let It Be Me by Ray Lamontagne. Everytime I hear this song, it just gives me a calm feeling and reminds me of how happy I am now. It will probably be the first song I dance to at my wedding.
{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
It really depends on what all I have going on at the moment. If I'm super busy, it's usually messy. If I've got a little down time, I always straighten it back up.
{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Yes
{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A giraffe. I think they are so interesting and beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I will never forget you saving Bentley!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete