Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fashion I Want Now & Sale of the Week



Hello fellow fashion lovers. As the weather here in Mississippi bounces around from hot to cold, I'm inspired to start thinking of ways to work around it. The only way to do this is with layers. I'm loving the faux fur that everyone is breaking out this year. This week I'm pulling out a layered look with what else? Faux Fur! Here we go!
We'll start with this fabu faux fur vest from Piperlime for $88.00.
I love the thought of something dressy like fur with a plain white T. I love plain white T's in any form or fashion.  This one is from Old Navy for only 10 bucks!
Add these plain black skinny jeans, also from Old Navy for only $13.47 to almost complete the look.
 
This week's sale of the week is what will pull this look all the way together.
These gray slouch ankle boots from Piperlime for $79.00 $59.50 are just what this outfit ordered.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful week!!
Jamie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment