Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Here are my thoughts for the day...

1. Justin and I are looking for a house to rent. This wasn't quite as easy as we originally thought. We've been calling numbers and driving around looking at houses. While it hasn't been easy, it has been pretty fun and sweet to do together. This will be the first boy I've ever lived with besides my brother, so we'll see. I know we'll be fine, though! I'm actually pretty excited about it.
2. This past weekend, Justin and I went to Adam and Christina Morgan's wedding, and we had a blast. It was outside at the Fairview Inn, and they couldn't have asked for a prettier day. They did such a great job with the setup, decorations and everything. It was absolutely beautiful!! I didn't get a single picture, because my camera battery died. Don't you just hate when that happens. I did steal these shots from my friend, Emilie. Thanks, Emilie!!!
This was taken later on at The Bulldog. Don't ask about the hat.
Another shot with Emilie.
3. My friends Rachel and Cody are having a sweet baby. I love to hear about a good friend having a baby. Who doesn't love a baby shower!! They are going to be great parents, and I'm so excited for them.
4. Can I just mention again how proud I am of the Dawgs!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment