Monday, October 11, 2010

Fashion I Want Now & Sale of the Week


I know this post is a little late, but sometimes I get a little bitsy busy. I apologize for that. Lately I've been really interested in the returning trend of cutout dresses. My first thought was, "This is plain out trashy." I imagined something I would have worn back in high school. Well, I actually think they've put kind of a classier spin on it this time. (I may regret this statement later.) Here's some hollywood inspiration...
Zoe Saldana

 The always stylish Blake Lively in character as Serena VanDerWoodsen.

Now obviously I can't afford any of these looks, but I can find comparable, more affordable ones. So here's the fashion I want now...
This cutesy from Topshop is $135.00. I know that's still a little expensive, so I come bearing a more affordable option.
This little ditty from Asos is only $64.00.

This week's Sale of the Week is this Laundry by Shelli Segal Knot-Sleeve cutout dress for $225 $67.50.


Hope you are all having a wonderful week. See you tomorrow for some thoughts!
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment