Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Eww, no! I can't stand the smell of milk. That would be so gross.

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Right now it plays This Year's Love by David Gray, but for the longest time it was A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker. Justin vetoed that one real quick.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate for sure! I've never like chocolate milk. I was always that kid in the lunch line who got the white milk.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I really love pickles with ranch dressing. It's one of my favorite things.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
Well, I look like my mom's side of the family, but act more like my dad's side.
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Off... I love pitch black darkness and complete silence.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd probably be some shade of red. Red's not my favorite color, but it's loud and so am I.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Definitely Chandler... I love a funny/sarcastic guy.
{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
No and I really wish that I did. My brother taught himself to play guitar and piano. I'm so jealous.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
Once I made some canned asparagus that was disgusting. I put all this different stuff on it trying to make it better, but it just got worse. Justin tried to pretend he liked it to spare my feelings, but that only lasted about two bites. He had to spit out the last bite. Just thinking about that taste makes me a little sick!

**Side note: I still want to know where every one's at... Today I checked and had a reader in the UK!! I want to know who these far away readers are! Reveal yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment