Hello and happy Tuesday. Here are my thoughts for today.
1. We have been furniture shopping. It's pretty hard when basically all you have is bedroom furniture. I love antique/distressed stuff, so we've been looking at antique malls and furniture consignment stores. If anyone has any recommendations with affordable items, please let us know. We did buy two tables this weekend (my birthday present) The pictures are below.
This is a coffee table that I absolutely love!
This is a side table that we found. I also love this one so much!! (It's kinda hard to see since there is stuff on top of and all around it.)
2. Justin's parents and mine have been so sweet helping to find furniture/recommend places for us to look. His dad is even looking for some wood for making the table pictured below. We both love it so much, but it's a little pricey.
3. My work is having our annual conference next week. I go to conferences all the time (which is why I travel a lot sometimes), but this is one that we put on. Everyone has been working really hard to make it come together, and I cannot wait to see how it turns out.
4. Kacey's baby shower is less than 2 weeks away. I am so excited to see all the cute gifts! Little Harris cannot get here fast enough.
5. My friend Kristin is back from NYC!! It's been weird not talking to her all the time on the phone over the past week. I can't wait to hear all of her stories and borrow all of her new clothes. :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!