Friday, May 28, 2010

Parrots, TwiFreaks and Dreamweavers

I just wanted to write a little bit about what's been going on in the lives of some of the people I love lately. This will also be an opportunity to share some pictures.

First of all, my friend Lindsey and I got to have a spend the night party the other night. Lindsey is one of my best friends from college. She's married and lives in Vicksburg, but we still talk most every day. She is so funny, because she has the funniest sayings. She's my favorite parrot. She finds a saying that she likes and repeats it over and over like a parrot. She gets a very high pitched voice in a lot of situations, which I absolutely love. Oh, and did I mention that she is absolutely beautiful. I kept her Christmas card up for months after December just to see her pretty face. 

Now, on to my friend Kristin. She just got a beautiful new car, an Acura MDX. It's a beautiful car, and she deserves it. Kristin is also a very funny friend. I have so many jokes with her that it's not even funny. Well, actually it is pretty funny. I can talk to her about anything. She's a very non-judgemental person with a very understanding nature. I think I understand her better than so many people. As for other random facts, she's an absolute Twilight freak and has the prettiest hair of anyone that I know. This pic is with her mom, who I also love very much. Don't they look so much alike.


My friend Lauren is also one of my favorite friends. She recently moved into one of the coolest, most beautiful houses I've ever seen. It's a 3 story condo, and I'm not so secretly jealous of her! Lauren is my friend who I have the most fun with, but I can also talk to her about ANYTHING.  She is such a great listener and really thinks about the advice she gives out. I really trust her with anything. She's my favorite dreamweaver, and I do not know what life would be like without her. This pic is how I imagine her in my head most of the time.


This is going to be be my new Friday tradition. I have so many wonderful friends, and I will shout out to a couple of them each week. They are great, and I love to share things about them. Below is a pic of all of my college friends minus a few. It's so hard to get a pic of all of us, and this one is pretty old. I seriously  do not know where I'd be without these ladies!! Love y'all!!


Kayla, Alison and Alicia
Kelly, Lexie, Brittany and Lauren
Becky, Whitney, Lindsey, Jennifer and Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment