Monday, May 24, 2010

Bye Bye Poonie!

My first job right out of college was working at the State Unit at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of MS. I got to meet some really great people while working there, and one of them was my friend, Rasheda. I am so excited that she is now in Nurse Practitioner School, so we all got together at The Auditorium downtown to celebrate her last day at BCBS. We had so much fun telling stories and spending some much needed time together. Rasheda really is such a special friend. She is one of those people who you can laugh with all day or talk to when you have a problem. She's such a great listener. She's also a great shopping buddy and the pickiest restaurant chooser that I know. She's an amazing mom to her son, Dillon (aka Dill Pickle or Poonie). I am so fortunate to have a friend like her and all of the other girls that were in attendance Friday. Here are some pictures.
Rasheda

This is Paula, Heather and Rasheda, who are the original Medical Review girls.

The whole group (minus Anna and Michele)...
Amy, Sherese, Paula and Kesha
Nikki, Georgina, Me and Heather
Rasheda

No comments:

Post a Comment