Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I saw that Kristin had a Tuesday thoughts, and since I haven’t blogged in a little bit, I thought I would share some thoughts for today. I’m so excited for the long weekend ahead. In my old age, I’ve started to try to realize what holidays really mean more often. I guess they’re not just for me to have a day off of work. With that in mind, I would like to say Happy Birthday to America!! How great is it that we get to live in a free country. I happen to love being American. I love this country and the people who work so hard and fight for it to be what it is. Another thing I’m thinking about today is how awesome it is to have people that love you. I have been thinking a lot about how blessed I am to have such close family and friends. I am so thankful for this!! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!
This just makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment