Monday, July 19, 2010

No Fear, No Worries, Just Water

I know that my blog posts have gotten a little sluggish lately, so in an effort to fix that, I am doing a random post about my favorite person in the world, Myers. If you know ANYTHING about me, you know that I am completely in love with my nephew. He’s the absolute sweetest little boy in the world. Last weekend, I got to spend a little time with him at the Lake Caroline pool. Kacey, Matt, Myers and my mom all came over to have a little pool time. Myers was so fun splashing and jumping in the water. He has no fear. That’s one thing that I love about kids. Wouldn’t it be completely awesome to live a life with no fear or worry? Sometimes I just want to sit down with him and say, “This is the best time of your life. Stay this way forever!” My sister was a pregnant trooper playing in the pool with him and even let me snap a few pictures. She immediately wanted the individual of her removed from Facebook, but I think being pregnant is cute. I cannot wait to find out the sex of the new baby in a couple of weeks. Here are a few pictures from that day, and I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday.
taking a break on the side of the pool

jumping in to Daddy

swimming like a big boy

splashing in the kiddie pool

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie! Congrats on being an Aunt! Isn't it the best? I'm so glad to find you on here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete