Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big Brother Time!!

It’s that time of year again where I get completely obsessed with television. About a month ago, So You Think You Can Dance started its 7th season. Yes, I’ve been watching this show for a very long time. That’s already taking two nights per week from my schedule (thank goodness for DVR). Well tonight it’s about to get way worse. Big Brother debuts its new season, and I cannot wait. For those of you who are not fans, Big Brother comes on 3 nights per week and is completely addictive. Every season I get sucked into the strategies, alliances and backstabbing. I cannot wait to see what the hamsters will be up to this season. I am going to try to blog about once a week with my thoughts on the show and its contestants. I hope you all will be watching too!

No comments:

Post a Comment