Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brittany vs. Britney


Can I just say that last night's episode of GLEE was AMAZING!! I was completely GLEEked out watching as they paid tribute to the one and only Britney Spears. Britney also guest starred in this episode with John Stamos, who let me just say, is still just as hot as his Uncle Jesse days. If he were my dentist, I'd definitely be getting monthly checkups. Heather Morris did an amazing job being Britney, or Brittany S. Piers. The video below is her version of what I think is one of Britney's best songs to date. I want you all to note that she is actually singing the recorded song. If I didn't know, I would have thought she was Britney herself.
I can tell this is going to be another excellent season of GLEE! I've also heard Justin Timberlake is making a guest appearance. I can't wait!! If you didn't catch the full episode, check it out on FOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment