Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion I Want Now & Sale of the Week

I just wanted to do a post on some things that I want right now. I've broken it down into categories of Affordable (I could possibly buy it.), Pricey (I probably can't afford it, but love it.) and Dream Item (Not a snowball's chance, but I want it really bad).

Affordable
This week's picks from Forever 21
I love this little dress for only $36.80, paired with sheer tights and these shoes.

$29.80

Pricey
This week's picks from Anthropologie.

Shirt - $98, Cords - $198, Boots $288

Dream
This week's pick from Madison.

Fall Jumper - $310

Sale of the Week
This week's pick from Gargyle.

Karen Walker Dress - $550 $125
I know $125 is still a little pricey, but this could be worn so many ways. Wear it to work with black pencil pants and pumps. Wear it on a date with tights and boots. Wear it out with bare legs and heels. You get my point.

(I apologize for any typos in this post. I'm in a hurry!)
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment