Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts



1. GLEE comes back tonight!!! I could not be more excited. If you don't already watch this show, you should. I can't wait to see what happens in season 2. Will Quinn decide to keep her baby? Will Kirk find a man? Will Mercedes find her place? Will Rachel and Fehn finally have a normal relationship? Will Mr. Shu do another sexy number like Gold Digger from last season? Will Brittany do something with her bangs? Will Puck want to marry me?? So many questions. So to all my fellow GLEEks out there, let's watch together as yet another awkward highschooler falls victim to a slushie in the face!!! GLORIOUS!
 
2. Fall for Phi Mu Supper Club is Thursday night!! I can't wait for this! We are going to have a blast. Enough said. Pictures to come.
 
3. I'm making spicy chicken spaghetti tonight. I'm pretty positive it will be delicious with a capitol "D"!
 
4. Big Brother is over, and I'm having withdrawals. It's just pathetic really. On a more pathetic note, I'm mostly upset because Fantasy is still on blackout. I need my final score people!! Last time I checked, I was 49th out of over 24,000. This is serious business! Wish me luck, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment