Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts!

Hello everyone! Hope y'all are having a great Tuesday. Here are some thoughts for the day...
1. Wally and Stephanie's wedding was a blast this weekend. The rehearsal dinner was at the MS Sports Hall of Fame and was so much fun. The reception was at the old train depot and was a blast. I got to see so many friends that I haven't seen in a while and got to hang with some friends that live here in Jackson too.
with Justin at the rehearsal dinner

with Wally at the rehearsal dinner
with Justin after the wedding

3. Kacey's shower is done, and she got sooooo much cute stuff. Baby Harris is going to be dressed to impress for sure. I will have to post pictures of that later.
4. My office is moving one floor down in our building. This may not sound like a lot of work, but it really is. It's exhausting!!
5. My college friend group is planning our annual Christmas party. I can't wait to get back together with these girls. They really are so special to me!!
This is all most of us at Lindsey's house for last year's party.
This is us shaking our tailfeathers at The Beachwood after the party.

That's it for today!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment