Monday, November 15, 2010

Thursday Thanks... Late :(

This post is extremely late, which makes me thankful for free time!! Here goes!

Friday, November 5, 2010 - On this day, I was thankful for my mom. She really does her best to try to make all three of us happy, and I appreciate that.
Saturday, November 6, 2010 - On this day I was thankful for old friends. I got to see so many friends that I haven't seen in forever at Wally and Stephanie's wedding.
Sunday, November 7, 2010 - On this day, I was thankful for my nephews. Well technically, only one of them has been born yet. We had Kacey's shower, which was a blast, and I was reminded of how much I love Myers and Harris.
Monday, November 8, 2010 - This day made me thankful for television and other forms of mindless entertainment. After being stressed out at work, it's really nice to be able to sit down and watch a little TV.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - Tuesday made me thankful for transportation. I complain a lot about my car, but she always gets me from point A to point B. I take that for granted a lot.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - This day I was thankful for my friend Shalotta. I had a rough day, but she kept my spirits up with her wonderful humor.
Thursday, November 11, 2010 - This day I was thankful for all of our veterans, especially my Grandaddy!! It's amazing to me how much these people sacraficed for all of us!!

That's it for my makeup Thankful Thursday... Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment