Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Hello everyone! I'm so glad to be back in town and back to blogging. I've actually missed it. Instead of making up all of the blogs I missed, I think I'm just going to give some thoughts for Thursday and start fresh next week.

1. I'm back from our conference, and it went so well. It was wonderful to get to plan and participate in such a great event. I even got to be a bruise model for our forensic photography class.
I'm getting my bruise makeup put on here...
This is my almost finished product.
 
2. I came home to a clean car, inside and out. Justin washed my car and vacuumed the inside. It looks so good, but he did note that he now thinks I'm disgusting. I can't remember the last time I cleaned that thing out. He also sanded two nightstands that we bought before I left, so they're ready to be painted. He's definitely the best, and that's just one of the reasons I love him!!
3. Stephanie and Wally's wedding is this weekend. I am so excited to celebrate with them. I expect that the rehearsal dinner and wedding will be amazing. I can't wait to share some pics next week.
4. I've gotten back into The Apprentice this season. Now that it's not a celebrity season, I'm enjoying getting to know the characters. I really like Brandi and Stuart, but the one I want to talk about is David. This guy is a mess and poison to his team, but that's still not what I want to talk about. What I want to talk about is how much David reminds me of Andy Bernard from The Office. Please at least watch one episode on Hulu. The most recent one really shows it.
5. Kacey's shower is finally this weekend, and I can't wait!! Baby Harris is going to get such cute stuff!!
6. Hope everyone had a happy happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment