Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Well, this is tough because I watch SOOOO many reality TV shows, and most all of those are guilty pleasures. Probably the one I'm most obsessed with is Big Brother. I watch it 3 times per week and constantly read about the live feeds. It's sick really.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
Absolutely not for this gal.
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Comcast.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Right now, I'm really loving anything sheer. I love dark sheer shirts with skin colored tops underneath.
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
I would love to go to culinary school or maybe hair school. Both of those things would be cool to know how to do professionally.
{six} red or white wine?
Red for sure. Meredith got me hooked on Mirrasou Pinot Noir.
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I really love Mexican, but not the kind from authentic Mexican restaurants. Most of that looks dirty to me. I like Tex Mex more. Italian is also really delicious and Greek.

{eight} hp or mac?
I've used both and liked them both for different reasons. I like PCs for the familiarity. I like Macs for the ease of media and all the tricks.
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
White... Ahh, the joys of the rental.
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Probably running, even though I don't do it enough. I also like an abs class.

2 comments:

  1. yum mexican for me too! cant get enough chips and salsa. and greek too! love the hummus and pita. favorite exercise is running too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete