Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



 
{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Personally, I don't have a beard. JK. Ummm, have you seen Justin? I'm going to go with scruffy.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge

{three} do you own slippers?
No, but I need some. I guess my socks will have to do for now.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
No, but we had a tree that we always climbed.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Probably a good cry or lately, cleaning.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Oh The Places That You'll Go

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Yeah, but I was terrible and always on the back row. I'm pretty sure you could guess that if you saw my moves today.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
I use the thesaurus a lot when I write, but I use the dictionary on my kindle a lot when I read.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
I'd have to go with running or abs class, neither of which I do enough of these days.

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
I waited on the phone line with Comcast for an hour and a half the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment