Monday, March 21, 2011

Alphabet Soup


I stole this one from another blog that I just found. Hope some of my other blog friends will do it too. It's a good idea if you're at a lack of something to blog about.
A- Age: 2 7
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore I dislike the most: Cleaning the bathrooms
D- Dogs: I wish! Justin won't let us get one. :( My dog from college, Milly, lives with my parents.
E- Essential start to my day: Big cup of coffee
F- Favorite color: blue and gray
G- Gold or Silver: I think I honestly love them equally
H- Height: 5'7
I- Instruments I play: Nope: Took piano for a while, but I was never any good.
J- Job: non-profit
K- Kids: one day, but not yet
L- Live: Jackson, MS
M- Mom's name: Mala
N- Nickname: James or Poobsie (my dad)
O- Overnight hospital stays: I had my tonsils out when I was 12
P- Pet Peeves: hmmm... people who walk slow in front of others
Q- Quote from movie: That's neither here nor there... Wedding Crashers
R- Right/Left: Right
S- Siblings: sister Kacey and brother Trey
T-Time I wake up: 6:30 a.m.
U- Underwear- I'm not sure that's appropriate for blogging
V- Vegetables I dislike: Turnip Greens
W- What makes me run late: If I'm late, it's usually finding something to wear.
X- X-rays I've had: ummm... Not too sure on this one
Y- Yummy food I make: Probably my chicken alfredo or chili
Z- Zoo animal: giraffes for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment