Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Wish List

My bloggie friend, Callie, is doing this for a little bit on Wednesdays, so I thought I’d join in the fun. (Side note: I steal a lot of ideas from her blog. She should sue me for plagiarism) This seems like such a fun way to release a little inner “want.” So, here are a few things on my mental wish list right now. This week’s theme is, of course, items for the home.


1. A cute end table to go by my couch. I’m talking the perfect end table for my couch (that also doesn’t cost that much). I’ve been looking for this perfect table for a while. I need to hit the flea market back up, I guess. Here are some pics of things that are the idea of what I’m looking for.
2. Some McCarty serving pieces. I know this stuff will come when I get married, but I just want it now. My sweet friend, Katie, brought me a small bowl as a housewarming gift, and it just made me want more!!

3. Next on my wish list is a really great lamp for my living room. I'm thinking something along these lines.
4. A fresh new coat of paint for my kitchen. A pretty neutral gray will do just fine.
5. A window box with flowers for my kitchen window. Justin keeps telling me it’s too much shade, so I’ve come up with this compromise for our back porch.

I'm hoping some of my other blog friends will pick this one up too. Who knows, someone looking to get you a gift could be a reader. Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment