Monday, February 21, 2011

Design on a Dime


Decorating has been the name of our game here lately. In true thrifty Jamie fashion, decorating has been a money-saving task. My friend, Lindsey (who just happens to be the best decorator I know), stopped by and gave me some great advice about what we did or didn't need. She also helped me make the curtains below...
I also wanted to give everyone a first look at our back patio. We have so much left to do in the yard, but at least we have a little sitting area.
Since this table suddenly became an outside item, I am going to have to hit up Lowe's for the item below.
Any suggestions for using this puppy?
 
I want to leave you all with my new favorite decoration that I got 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
Yeah, you saw that right. It's a wire chicken, and it's FABULOUS!!
 
Happy Monday, Y'all!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment