Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts...

{Hello Everyone}

Here are some thoughts for the day…

1. I am getting so excited about Christmas. One of my favorite parts of the season is seeing everyone’s Christmas cards. I get so excited checking the mail every day just to see who has sent the latest card.
2. I had lunch with my sweet friend, Rachel, the other day and got to see her baby bump. This isn’t just any baby bump. It’s the absolute cutest, tiniest baby bump I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to meet her little boy. I also can’t wait to throw her a shower. If you know Rachel, she’s the absolute sweetest person in the world, which makes it so fun to do things for her.
3. Justin’s birthday is Christmas Day, and I am having the hardest time waiting to give him his presents. I am so not good with a surprise, so we’ll see how it goes.
4. Still excited about the upcoming Gatorbowl for the Dawgs. Sorry, I know I mention it just about every post, but I’m excited.
5. Also hard not mention is baby Harris’s upcoming arrival. I just can’t wait to meet him and see his sweet little face.
6. This past weekend was our annual friend group Christmas party at Pippa’s house. I wish I’d gotten some pictures of her actual house, because it is gorgeous!! We had so much fun, and I’ll leave you with some pics below… Enjoy!

{This is what I got during Dirty Santa. Lindsey made it, and I'm in love!}
{Jennifer, Alison, Kristin, Pippa, Lindsey, Becky, Kayla and I posing for the traditional "group shot" Note: We did not have to use the self-timer this year, because Pippa's husband, John, was sweet enough to take them for us.}

{with Kayla and Jennifer by Pippa's outdoor fireplace}
{with Becky and Lindsey at the Wine Bar in Oak Grove}
{Per Kristin's Request}

Happy Tuesday everyone!!
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. did you really have to use NO pictures of me and you? i'm at ropers.

    ReplyDelete