Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Thanks


Today is the last installment of Thursday Thanks. I’m so glad that I did this for the month of November, because it really made me consciously think about all that I am thankful for each day. Here goes…

Friday, November 26, 2010 – This day, I was thankful for my Mom, because she bought me a dress at the black Friday sales. I love a new outfit!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010 – This day I was thankful for the Bulldogs. Honestly, it’s not every day we win the Egg Bowl!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010 – This day, I had to be thankful for Pop-A-Lock, because I locked my keys in my car. I’m also thankful for Justin for paying for it.

Monday, November 29, 2010 – This day, I was thankful for my friend Kristin again. She did a really sweet shout-out to me on her blog. It made my day!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 – This day, I was thankful for pizza. Justin and I went to SoulShine and ordered a CCR. It was absolutely delicious!

I'll leave you with this sweet picture of me reading with Myers and Mary Abbott
{This is the desktop on my work computer.}

No comments:

Post a Comment