Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

I HATED onions as a child. Now, I love to eat them if they're cooked.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I majored in Communications at Mississippi State University

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A lion getting his teeth cleaned when I worked at the vet school at MSU

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No, but I would love to do this. I don't really believe in them, but it would be interesting to hear what they had to say.

{five} can you juggle?
I'm completely uncoordinated and unathletic, so though I've never tried, I'm going to go with no.
{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hardwood for sure!!
{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Neither, I call them all "coke." I think it a southern thing. When a friend comes over, it goes a little something like this...
Friend: "Can I have a coke?"
Me: "Sure, what kind?"
Friend: "Dr. Pepper"

{eight} what was your first car?
Although I am embarassed to put this in print, a 1999 White Chevy Cavalier with manual everything.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
I don't really do desserts, but I'm going to guess my sister's wedding cake. It was the best cake I've ever eaten.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not very often because the set-up of our rooms doesn't give us very many options.

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment