Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Already??

Is it Wednesday already??? Wow! Time is flying these days. Since I haven't posted in a while, just thought I would do a catch up blog on everything going on these days.

1. My Phi Mu little sis, friend and one of the sweetest people I know, Darah, just had a sweet, beautiful little girl on Monday in Hattiesburg. Luckily, I was in Hattiesburg for work yesterday and was able to swing by the hospital on my lunch to see sweet little Avery. Here's a pic that I stole from Darah's FB.
How cute is she??
2. Lindsey's supper club is tonight. Since she lives in Vicksburg, we are going to go eat in Jackson at Fatsumo's Sushi and Martini Bar. I can't wait to spend time with all my friends, plus Lindsey is spending the night with me. Can't wait!!
3. Kayla's Bachelorette Party is coming up next weekend, and I can't wait to head to the beach with my friends!!! It's going to be such a great time. Plus, I got a new swimsuit, so I'm pumped to debut it. Here's a pic of Kayla and her fiance', Seth.
Kayla and Seth
4. I've added a few new things to the house since I last updated. I thought I would share some pics.
The mantle finally has some decoration. Jared's girlfriend, Jamie, gave us that picture that she had stored under her bed. I painted the frame, and it really made a difference. It was BRIGHT gold before, and now it's antique white. The candle holders are new from Simply Spaces in Madison. They really have great stuff.
The actual candles are from Walmart, and the shell ball is also from Simply Spaces.
That's one of the partridges that I have shown on my blog before. The other one is on the side shelf. I thought they looked better separated.
We got this Jute rug from Overstock. They really have great prices on things like that, and your whole order ships for $2.95. Can't beat that!

Finally, my new salt and pepper shakers that I also got from Simply Spaces. I am in love with these. Can you tell I like birds??

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday, and remember to be thankful to God for everything you have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment