Monday, March 25, 2013

Barbie Bachelorette Bash


Warning: This post is VERY photoey! My amazefest friends took me on a Bachelorette trip this weekend, and it was such a blast. They really worked sooooo hard to make it such a special weekend, and I wouldn't change a thing. I mean if I were another bride, I would have been jealous of my friends!

We stayed at the penthouse of Observation Point right above Rum Runners in San Destin. If you are looking for a good girl's weekend condo, this is it. It was three stories complete with a player piano, a third floor lookout and bar, a wall Ipad for people to Facetime with their kids, and just about everything else you can imagine.
 Stepford Wives and Punk Rock Barbie (The Cyndi Lauper Twins)



 We had so much fun playing this Justin Jeopardy game where I had to guess Justin's answers to questions.




 Being a Barbie with no joints.

They even had our menus personalized at Mitchell's Seafood Market.



 The pink Barbie Sunglasses made you feel like you were a GREAT dancer.




Cute Bride tank and beach bag they gave me for the pool.

 Ali was such a Preggo trouper!



 This arrow was so much fun! I recommend getting one for your friend's bach weekend.


 Ali's baby's first kiss!! Love this pic!!


To all my sweet friends who made this such an amazing and memorable weekend, I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! 

Jamie

3 comments:

  1. That barbie on a cake.. LOL!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be moreover a terrific content my spouse and i honestly appreciated investigating. It can be by no means daily my spouse and i offer the chance to watch one thing. strippers in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. bachelor party strippers miami

    ReplyDelete