Monday, July 9, 2012

Planning...

First, I realize this has turned into a wedding blog. I know, I know!! It's probably a little obnoxious annoying. My only defense is to tell you that I just want to make sure I'm documenting everything. And hey, at least I'm doing it on here where people have free choice to click the link, instead of my Facebook page. Does that make it any better???

ANYWHO...

Wedding planning has been really fun so far. I have to admit, I've been planning this wedding in my head for a while now, but just now getting to solidify details. It hasn't really been stressful yet, and I'm really thankful for that! So here's a list of things that have been done so far.

Date
Location
Catering
Floral
Photography
Wedding Party Selection
Bridesmaid's Dresses
Wedding Dress
Guest Gifts (Picked not Ordered)
Registry at Belk, Bed Bath and Beyond, Everyday Gourmet and Persnickety
My side's guest list

I feel proud like I've really accomplished a lot in a month, huh? Still a lot of little details to do. Next up, rentals and engagement pictures. I'll leave you with a pic of the location.




Can't wait for April 13, 2013 to get here!

3 comments:

  1. Damn girl, you are on top of things!!! You are organized and doing such a good job of planning, I don't think you'll turn into the stressed out/bridezilla=) Love the venue!!! Good luck with all the plans and remember....you're only a bride once-enjoy it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl!! You have so much done! And that venue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James, you are on top of it! Get it, girl... I know you're having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete