Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happenings!

I have been so bad about posting lately. I'd even dare to say that I have neglected my blog and any readers that I may have. Well, I apologize. This girl has been a little busy lately. I've been to Alabama, Georgia and everywhere around here. Thought I would jump back into my blogging with a little post about what's been happening lately with me!!

1. Planning for Kristin and baby Hudson's shower is moving right along. I finally got the invitations in the mail, along with making some of the decorations. Banner, check. Cupcake Toppers, semi-check. Door wreath, only the concept is a check. This is probably going to be the best one I've done yet. Just so many new ideas, and I want it to be soooo perfect!!

2. Supper Club this month was so much fun. We all just went to eat at Babalu. The food was great, and the company was even better!!!
{Preggie, Kelly, Jamie, Lindsey, Jennifer, Kayla}

3. The Viking Classic has been in town, and we've been lucky enough to have Eagle's Nest tickets. Now, this is the life folks! I'm not a huge golf fan, but if I have to be there, a big airconditioned tent with free food and drinks is the way to do it. Thanks for that, Viking!! What am I not thanking Viking for, you may ask?? Well, you know when you go out and walk the course with all those beautiful flowers as scenery? Well, those puppies don't grow themselves, and they certainly don't water and maintain themselves. This is where Justin comes in. Problem? He has to do this at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. Whooo Hoo!! That means I get to wake up in the middle of the night to make sure that he is up and off. I know how tired it has made me, so I can't imagine how tired he must be. Thank goodness that's over!!

4. I've gotten my hair cut off!! NO, this is not a dramatic statement. I think it was about 6 inches, and it's a lot darker. I'm getting used to it, but I really like it. Most people seem to like it better too. Even Justin says he thinks he likes it better, which is very surprising to me. I don't have a good picture yet, so I'll give you a preview of the picture I took in to get my hair cut with. Whitney at LaCru did a great job, even though I think she was just as scared to cut it as I was. I'm pretty sure she just didn't want any tears in her chair!! If you're looking for someone to cut or color your hair, you should definitely go see her!!


5. I'm just going to leave you all with this picture from my Mom's Facebook. I can't think of anything cuter in the world that these precious babies taking nap!!
{Myers is just getting so grown up, and please look at Harris's sweet roly poly legs!! I could just eat them up!!}

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!!!!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment