Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what color best describes you + why?
I think a really bright green describes me right now. I'm pretty happy and bright in my life right now.
{two} how have you changed in the past year?
Wow, I think I've changed a lot in the past year. I have grown up a lot and found the person that I am going to marry. I've also learned to let go of a lot of things and people that aren't positive in my life.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yes

{four} why did you start your blog?
I loved reading other people's blogs so much that I thought it might be fun. It really has a been a good outlet for me in so many ways.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
I'm most looking forward to being out in the sun. I love the pool and the boat. Second, I guess I'd have to say our girls beach trip coming up. This is such a fun time with all my college friends.
{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Not really. My only tradition is to try to do something in the sun.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
I've really been trying to learn more about plants and how to take care of them. I've got an expert living with me, so why not.
{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
Something warm. I freeze all the time.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
I saw Hangover 2 in the Starkville theater with my friend, Krista, and her friend, Katlin. Side note here: I got to stay in the old trailor park while I was there and hang with college kids. They were so gracious to hang out with someone as ancient as me, and I felt really old. As old as I felt though, I had a blast and got some tips on how to be trendy from these stylish ladies!! I can't say enough about how funny Krista and her friend are, and I wouldn't eat Taco Bell in a trailor park with anyone else.

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
This is such a hard one for me. I'm going to say Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. Just a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics. So many people have done such wonderful covers of it too. A close second would be Lost by Anouk.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment