Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry/Happy Christmas/Birthday/New Year

As I said before, I have a lot to catch up with on my blog. I'm going to roll Christmas, Justin's birthday and New Year all into one post. I had a wonderful holiday season, with the best gift of all (a new nephew)!! I followed up Christmas with Justin, Jared (Justin's twin brother) and Nick's (one of their best friends) birthday parties. Afterwards, it was on to New Year Eve. I think the best way to tell the story is with pictures, so here goes...
{Family photo including: Trey, Matt, Myers, Kacey, me and Justin}
{Myers with his beanbag that I gave him}

{Justin's birthday breakfast with pancakes and bacon}
{Justin's birthday party}
{The birthday boys: Jared, Nick and Justin}
{New Year's Eve with Justin}
{I saw my friend, Jessica, while we were out.}
{I also saw my parents' neighbors, Mr. Eddie and Mrs. Robin.}
{I'll leave you with this sweet picture of Harris that I stole from my sister's profile.}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    Great pictures! Of course the best one is of new baby Harris!!! You just reminded me to update, I havent updated it in a while! :0)

    ReplyDelete